LTSB **Win**

BR2007

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not much to say, have just assisted a friend in completing a succesful (£985) game with LTSB, without any assistance from CAG forum. Wish I had known about this site before I started. The information and advice I have seen browsing around all seems very accurate and well intentioned. Pity I didn't take the time to research more thoroughly before starting!

LTSB seemed particularly guided towards as long and drawn out a process as possible, eventually caving exactly 1 month to the day prior to the Court date which had been set.

As a newbie (but also someone who has done this the hard way) my advice can only be to ensure you enter this process with patience and commitment. Do not fear the Small Claims System (as I did), I did mine online and found it quite simple. The entire process for me was just short of 6 months, at no point did LTSB make any offer, they eventually gave up and paid the full amount including c£100 I had added for my time and inconvenience. My friend actually phoned me as he found the money in his account 2 days before he received the letter from LTSB advising that they were making this "Goodwill" gesture.

I have now been bitten by the bug and have another friend with an Abbey "issue" so will be meeting some of you in that forum.

I am sure that with the advice, knowledge and experience available on this site, my second attempt will be a much more pleasurable experience.

Sometimes it's not the ££'s that are important but feeling that these Corporate Goliaths are vunerable to us Davids with our slings of shared experience and knowledge.

To any of you in a game, be patient and enjoy.

BR

Guest louis wu

Hello,

Well done, but sorry to tell you, dealing with Abbey will be anything but pleasurable. If you thought Lloyds wanted to draw things out, just wait to you see what bbey will do.

The good thing though, is now you will stop their stalling stone dead, and really control the timetable.

Look forward to seeing you in Abbey (I am on my second claim with them and my wifes on her first)

Best of luck

louis

Thread moved to Lloyds success forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 1 month later...

Hello All!

Not sure if this is the right place for this message as I am a total novice at this, but I just wanted to say somewhere or other that I have successfully got back (almost) all my unlawful bank charges from LLoyds/TSB Jersey. Some local difficulties made it a bit more tricky than the mainland, but perseverance has paid off. Any other Jersey claimants out there need help - contact me! And keep going - it's worth the effort in the end!

Cheers!