Land Rover - Range Rover

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a new range rover 18 months ago. Since the first week of having the car I have encountered nothing but problems with it. Needless to say the car has been into to the dealership pretty much every month to get repaired. This is a joke, as I am paying out a fortune for the privalage of having a loan car.

I have spoken with the MD of the dealership and with my finance company, and am hitting a wall.

I want either a full refund or the car to be exchanged.

What are my consumer rights? In America, if a car has more than 5 problems in the 1st year, its called a Lemon and the dealers exchange the car.

Customer satisfaction seems the last thing on Land Rovers mind. They advertise these cars as being able to drive over mountains, however I would worry about driving this car down the road in fear of the breaks locking up and hitting a child, or cyclist. Surely they have not only got a legal obligation, but also a very large moral obligation to sort this out.

All help much appreciated.

I have.... however Landrover dont care. As far as they are concerned they sold the car to the dealer. So they have their money and feel that it is not their problem. A joke I know.

Can you give more details of the vehicles history from the date of purchase When you say new is that 'brand' new

Also don't go to LR 'Customer Care' (thats a joke) your legal contract is with the supplying dealer