kingmonkey81's girlfriend vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I'm very impressed by what i've seen of this site and community so far so thought ot only polite to say hello!

I've decided to make claims for both myself and my girlfriend's bankccharges (with Barclays & halifax respectively) and then move on to credit cards if this goes well! It should cover our student years so I think it will add up to a lot!

Does anyone know Barclays and Halifax's attitude to these claims? I still have a substantial overdraft with Barclays, which my claim may or may not cover, and am concerned that they may aks for it back.

I was also hoping someone could help clarify the six year rule for me. Is it six years from the date of the ruling, the date of the letter you send the bank or any six year period you choose?

We've recently moved to london from Newcastle upon Tyne and have sent off forms to get addresses updated. Once this has happened will be sending off Data Protection act request!

Hope someone can be of help!

Cheers

Iain

Hiya

Have a good read through FAQ's before you begin your battle, This site is great, lots of help at hand & plenty to read. I won my claim last year with Halifax, they can be a bit of a pain, but stick to your time-table & you will do just fine, It took me just over 3 months to get my charges back & with interest, I know some people are winning sooner than the 3 months but I made one or two mistakes as I didnt read properly, so my advice Read read read, then begin.

Good Luck

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks