Bored v's Capital One

boredtotearsagain

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well here goes...

Discovered this site quite a while back and encouraged all my friends to have a go at claiming there charges back, but never got round to it myself..

Well Ive finally sat down and done it.

Sent prem letter to Halifax, Capital One and Yorkshire bank visa, wrote them on Monday, posted yesterday so they should have recieved them today..

The laugh is my credit limit is only £200 and I have been charged £320 over 3 years... i will be happy if they pay off my account and send me £120..

I was wondering though, I have old accounts, halifax visa and YB bank account and I know they will have been charges on them too... but there all from a long time ago, more than 6 years and I dont have any information on them anymore.. Do you think I would be able to try claiming them???

Thanks

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...

The 14 days since Prem where up yesterday, so off the LBA went in the post by recorded delivery.

This morning I received a letter from them offering £120 of the £350 I am claiming as gesture of goodwill. (difference by charge and £12), It states on the letter that it has been creditted onto my account, checked online and low and behold it was on the 24th April... (dont check account much cos Im up to my limit)

So, do I write back saying thanks but not thanks and reffer to the timescales of the LBA, or do I give them a few days longer.

Thanks in advance