DPA Requested

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there Guys

I have sent a DPA letter to Halifax dated 2nd Feb with £10 postal order. They responded on 9th March stating that they have ordered copy statement and should be with me within 21days.

Obviously that has now past and I have received another letter from Melanie Wallington dated 11th April stating that they will respond no later than 16th May!!!

What is going on???

I have looked on the forum for letters to complain to the bank etc, but can't seem the find them. Any suggestions? Anyone else having the same problems?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Spence

Hi there Guys

I have sent a DPA letter to Halifax dated 2nd Feb with £10 postal order. They responded on 9th March stating that they have ordered copy statement and should be with me within 21days.

Obviously that has now past and I have received another letter from Melanie Wallington dated 11th April stating that they will respond no later than 16th May!!!

What is going on???

I have looked on the forum for letters to complain to the bank etc, but can't seem the find them. Any suggestions? Anyone else having the same problems?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Spence

Hi , go to the Bank Templates Library (to get there start at the home page) and then once in the Bank Templates, scroll down and below the 'Stickys' there are other links, one of these is to the ' DPA Non-Compliance - letter templates ' there are 3 templates to choose from depending on the circumstances. Good Luck:D