Going back for more!!

nursiepoos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I had a successful claim against Nationwide last year but as it was a large amount (£11+k) I didnt add the interest because I didnt want to appear greedy (which of course I am!! lol). Now i'm starting a new claim for the last 3 months before they closed the account.....the question is, can I now add on the interest for the previous claim on top???

best wishes to all of you

Nursiepoos

x x x x

ok, so I doubt I can claim for the interest on the last claim. Now, going over the statements again I see lots of Unauth Overdraft Fees at £10 a time, always accompanied by an Interest Charge. I didnt include these items in my previous claim, (I only added up the Returned Chqs, Chq card misuse fees, Rtn DD's) (june 2000 - june 2006) so can i claim them now - added to my new list (jul 2006 - sep 2006)? or is it all too late?

I didnt do it last time because my claim was the largest i'd seen (£11k+) so I was convinced N'wide would fight real hard and I wanted it to look like I'd been reasonable (lol).

Any help appreciated and reciprocated if possible ;)

Nursie x x

Hi nursie i sent off for my statements 3 weeks ago how long did they take to cash your cheque.I see you had a big claim wow 11k ............ i think mine will be about 3k which will clear my overdraft with them . i was prompted to start the claim as they reduced my overdraft from 3k to 2k with 21 days notice so i thought sod it i will take em on now. Keep in touch as i a complete novice at this..