Missing Charges from Satements

billymcbeard
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anybody received their statements without the charges on them? I was a student for 5 years, and even had a credit card defualted by HSBC but the statements they have sent me have no charges on them?

Wondering if I have been dupped?

Can you elaborate? Have the charges been renamed or have they been completely removed? Do you have any of the originals at all that you can cross reference them with?

do the statement totals add up then? I must admit when I received mine I did think it was missing some charges but I'd not been with hsbc for a couple of years so dismissed it.

Unfortunately I dont have anyhting from back then. However, there are no charges shown even when the balance goes over my agreed overdraft. Also, I had a credit card defaulted yet not a single charge on the statements.

I would query this one with one of the mods or site helpers on this one

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D