a query if anyone can help!!

chocky007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have already claimed back charges from hsbc and won.....

but im wondering....i have a joint account that has no overdraft facility on it, but the account has gone overdrawn due to direct debits, last month we were charged £150 (NOTIFIED FESS CHARGES) for going overdrawn on a number of occasions and each time it was £25...and were told that another £100 would follow

are we able to reclaim these???? spoke to a 'lovely' woman at HSBC who said that we are not able to claim these back.....

Simple answer is yes!

In the first instance you could go into the branch with your win letter in hand and demand them back, citing that you have already taken them to court and won...politely of course :) Warn them that you'd be quite happy to claim again if they don't refund / remove the charges.

Failing that, follow the same procedure as before.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

I have claimed more than twice & they haven't closed my account. If they do, I will complain to the FOS & they will have to pay me compensation plus the cost of the investigation..

Banks are not allowed to close accounts in retaliation for reclaiming charges.