CapQuest Recovery Limited, formerly Financial Trace & Collections Ltd HBOS + EGG debts 1 & 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK got replies from them about the CCA and also a letter I sent them a few weeks ago saying I wanted to know all the information on why they said they had investigated me and found me to be working as this was incorrect and the nature of their investigation could be in contravention of my Human Rights.

So, on the investigation front, a letter dated 14th April 07 arrives this morning that I must provide further information by the 23rd April 07. That information is my previous address. I must confirm this as my account is only on hold for 10 days, else the account will go back to the collection department for further action.

I then have 2 stock standard replies to my CCA requests:

Dear Miss Vampyra and Miss Vampyra wrongsurname

Debt purchased from: HBOS Plc/EGG plc

Account No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Balance: xxxxx

Further to recent contact with our office and your request for further information in relation to the above account, we would confirm you account is now on hold for 28 days whilst we obtain the information required.

If you have any proof of payments or correspondance that would assist with your query, please forward these documents, with a brief covering letter, to our Collections Administration department, so that we can resolve the matter as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely

Firstly, do they really think we are that thick? And secondly, how is me sending them anything going to make a CA materialise?

28 days? Keep it up CapQuest! :D

:D Good on you Vampyra!

Hope you don't mind but I've subscribed to this thread too, as it'll be interesting to see what kind of a town halls Capquest make of all this!

Spiritgirl ;)

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

you go get them - girlpower and all taht stuff taht was around when i was at uni, but was really about sleeping with footballers and wearing platform shoes ...

sorry, old age creeping in there x Good luck!

• Haha 1

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Reply to one of the accounts as regards a request for CA.

Dear Miss Vampyra Wrongsurname

Our Client: HBOS plc

Your Acoount No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amount Outstanding: £2055

Further to you recent correspondence.

CapQuest Recovery Limited, formerly Financial Trace & Collections Ltd can confirm that your account balance, as at 20 April 07 is: £2055

Transaction date: Transaction type: £:

16 APR 07 INT -16.98

16 MAR 07 INT -16.98

14 FEB 07 INT -16.98

15 JAN 07 INT -16.98

16 DEC 06 INT -16.98

The above information shows the most recent history on your account.

Your sincerely

{sqiggle}

COLLECTIONS ADMINISTRATION

Apparently I somehow requested this and not a Credit Agreement. Or maybe they think this IS a Credit Agreement? Or they are just jesting and making me think they don't have one? Can't believe they don't have one! :p

LOL Vamp, after my conversation today which I've put on my DCA thread so you can all have a laugh, I am SURE most of them don't know what an agreement actually is!!

So this doesn't surprise me -they probably DO think they are sending you "THE AGREEMENT" :p

Thanks for the click btw.

Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Hi Vamp,

following your thread with interest,

cap one have sold my account to capquest and lo and behold the balnace qouted by cap quest is sevral hundred pounds higher than the transfer balance confirmed by cap one.

so followed you lead, disputed the debt in its entirity until they verify and reconcile the value with the letter i have from cap one and also asked them for a copy of the cca

LOL Vamp, after my conversation today which I've put on my DCA thread so you can all have a laugh, I am SURE most of them don't know what an agreement actually is!!

So this doesn't surprise me -they probably DO think they are sending you "THE AGREEMENT" :p

Spiritgirl x

Well I have to be honest (and I am not employed by or ever have been for a DCA) and say that I got stumped for about an hour when another DCA (not Capquest) sent me my "agreement".

I cant find my original agreement, but it was only after a bit of digging around that it seems my DCA have cut and pasted some bits and pieces that they have found floating around their office, and called it my agreement. It did have me worried though!

Spiritgirl - I am off to find your thread so that i can laugh! I need a laugh today!

Vampy, hope that you are ok, and that all is going well with you!

Red

As of this morning both CapQuest 1 & 2 have gone into default. No CA only a letter about a week ago saying 28 days is when they should have something.

Oh well clock ticking on a further month! :D