Crafty Citicards?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, tried posting this a couple of days ago but obviously in the wrong place under general debt hence no replies! My other half has a cc debt with Citi for around £3,000. He has been paying under an agreement, sometimes a few days late due to circumstances at a rate of £38.pcm.for about a year- this was higher by £10 pcm than the pro-rata but he got badgered into it. Now we notice they have started charging interest which they say is because the agreement has run out plus we had tried claiming £450 but although Mr.Smith agreed penalties actually started at £605 they only refunded £269 as difference between oft blah blah, we politely declined his kind offer but didn't go any further as Citi seem to be a hard nut to crack and we have our hands full with Barclaycard. Citi now want him to fill out their own income-expenditure despite previously having CCCS information and theirs has tricky questions such as what is your house worth and what is your mortgage. What is our next step, we haven't tried CCA yet, we will obviously try the template, this is all we can afford, all our other creditors etc, but if they keep adding interest we are not going anywhere fast. Help please!

Two routes, either legal by filing in a MCOL or N1 form, or going to the Financial Ombudsman.

I have no experience of DCA involvement and how to handle them so will have to leave this to someone more knowledgable.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Well to get your money abck yo uahve to the charges issue furtehr as enron says.

Regards the debt you don't have to pay any morethan you can afford, as this has already been sorted through CCCS send any subsequent corresponence to them to deal with.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Thanks Enron and Gizmo, will get on with the MCOL - who's afraid of the big bad wolf eh? Sorry to be thick Enron but what does NI stand for? Thats a good idea about getting CCCS on the case, I really need to go through all his statements and see just how long they have been adding interest, really don't understand their way of thinking, I have an arrangement with Sainsburys and Abbey with no interest and the debt is starting to look more managable and I claimed my penalties back. By the way one of my cats is called Gizmo and she's gorgeous and ginger, loving your penguin though.

MCOL is for filing your claim online

N1 is a set of forms for filing your claim direct with your local county court. It gives you more room as you are restricted with room when filing online.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.