Carpboy v Barclays.

carpboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks livelylad.

Ok,need to give an update as to progress with my claim .Its going slow unfortuately due to time pressures on me working offshore,its been a hectic few months.Anyway .... I have followed the procedures/letters off this site etc and 2 weeks ago i got a letter from Barclays offering me the sum of £1075.00 against my claim of £1475.00.This was swiftly followed by letter 1 from the library of rejection letters which was received by Barclays on 4/07/07 The deadline for this letter expires 18/07/07.However ,when i send my "letter before action" i must send an amended schedule of charges as stupidely i put 1 charge in twice,and not wanting any come back at a latter stage im sending a brief explanation with this letter as well.So.... ive spent my time drafting my LBA,ready to send on 19th July and reading up on court procedures/allocations /bundles(got 75%of bundle ready.)printing off documents/case historys etc.Certainly gives you a headache after a while.!!!I have at home my N1 forms ready to complete and send off at appropiate time ,so hopefully once i start my 2 on 2 off again i can get somewhere.I understand that at some point soon i will need to contact a "moderator"etc regarding court case/procedures etc,can anyone confirm this /acknowledge etc.Thanks .

Carpboy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read the guidance notes on completing the N1 form it states that you should copy it 3 times.One for the court 1 for the defendant and i presume 1 for yourself.Regarding a copy for the defendant is it your responsibility to send it to Barclays head office?Also would you eclose a cover letter with this or just send it as it is.

Thanks again ,

im just thinking that when i take my N1and poc,plus soc to the courts ,this will be on my way back offshore for 14 days and im paranoid at the moment of being away and unable to do any work etc that may need my attention by way of Mr postman delivering important documents whilst im off shore.