Thinking about starting claim do i have a good chance

i need money

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First of all hello to everybody, this is my first post.

i have been spurred into coming here, after leaving Natwest today.

I had a £50 pound overdraft on my current account, one £10 DD from PC world took me £3 over the overdraft limit. Natwest charged me £28, i thought well it still got paid so hey i will pay them. But due to being out of work at the time i was unable to pay any money into the account. PC world took another £10 which bounced this time and Natwest added another £28. At this point i had just started work and did not have anytime to go to the bank (9-5 mon-fri) so i tried to cancel the DD online but i forgot my log in details, i sent email to Natwest to help they said they cant send details in an email but will send in post. I never received this letter with my new log in details and another DD game out and i was charged again. Fast forward a few months to today, when after receiving some worry letters, i took the day off from work to speak to Natwest. Where i was told i now owe around £300, and interest will be added untill this was cleared. Explained my situation and purposed to pay all charges before i tried to contact them with no luck. I also explained that i can not afford to pay this in one go, and can not pay if every month you are going to add interest, i was told that only their debt management team can authorise any payment scheme. But by the time it got to that stage i would owe a lot more money.

What i would like to know is can i dispute these extra charges, also worth a mention i have a £1400 overdraft on my student account with Natwest which i am starting to make payments on would this affect my chances.

thanks in advance for any advice

Guest ian cognito

You can dispute these charges plus any others going back 6 years (or possibly further).

Read the FAQ's and the step by step guide therein and when you are ready to go you'll get all the help and advice you need.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Claiming shoudl have no effect on your loan, you may even be able to pay it off quicker!

Good luck

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Best of luck. And remember we are all right behind you and just pop back whenever you need help.

Fendy xxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)