About to go in Against LloydsTSB, what constitues a valid statement?

ClockworkSeer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5339 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm just contemplating getting my charges back for the last few years, and I was wondering what level of proof I'll be needing in terms of statements.

Lloyds TSB has a rather nice thing on their internet banking site where you can download your statement for peroids of up to three months at a time, as a CSV file, and then you can just import that into any spreadsheet program. Unfortunately, you can only do this for anything after July 2002.

My question is this. Would said file be admissable as evidence, or does my statement/list of charged actually have to be accompanied by documents on LLoydsTSB headed paper/actual statements, etc? Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: Obviously, I mean printing out said file, rather than sending it electronically, our system isn't that advanced yet

hi only new myself onto the stage of seven days to file court papers yes i was told this system of internet banking is ok to down loading statements from the internet banking but only goes back as far as july 2002. iam still waiting on the reply from Lloyds (LBA) but still seven days to wait tap tap tap tap tap lol good luck on your claim