Burberry99 v Lloyds TSB

burberry99

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-o :-o Hi all,

I am new to this website but have been using Money Expert to kick start my claim. I sent my LBA approx 2 1/2 weeks ago to Lloyds. Surprise Surprise I have not yet received a reply. So I am preparing to lodge my claim with Money Claim. Could anyone tell me how much it costs to do this. I am claiming £3800.

Also what is the time frame for the court process?

Thanks in advance.

The cost will be, £120 don.t worry You will get it back when you get your settlement.

Only lucky Peep get a letter back don't you stick to your timescales don't wait for them to get back to You.

I would strongly recommend you read through this a couple of times it is step by step you will have all the information to hand this has to the easiest bit so far in the process just follow the instructions, then relish in the fact that you have rolled your sleeves up and about to get stuck in to them.

Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

Oystericon6.gif

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

MCOL Filed 26th Feb 07

:-)

Defended 26th March 07:rolleyes:

PRT @ Cambridge 13th July 07:wink:

1st May Full Offer:grin:

Cheque arrived 16th May8)

To be honest I am quite worried at the moment as it seems to be quite a complicated process. Also bit worried about the story of the barrister Tom Brennan who is taking his bank to court. What will b the implications on the rest of us.

Thanks for the reply. Will update you further once I have lodged my claim.

Hi Burberry

It is a little scary at first. Have a good read around the site. There are some links below to help you.

Uk

• Haha 1

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi

This link should help too:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html#post614610

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html I WON!!!!:D :D

If I have helped, please click my scales:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)