Might be goodbye.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to let you all know this could possibly be my last post on this forum. I arrived in work today to find out that internet access has been removed for all employees. I usually spend like an hour before my shift here and an hour after my shift here as well as my lunch and breaks during which time I will help out here as well as other online activities like checking on my online bank account etc.

I do not have internet at home so no other way of getting here, it is just luck that I can now log in and I do not know how long it will last. I will find a way to get back soon but untill then it will be a short goodbye to you all.

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.

Come back soon, we need you!:o

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

ozzy, what a nightmare. I haven't seen too much of you on the YB forum lately, but know how helpful you are to lots of people. Don't forget libraries provide the internet, and couldn't you possibly get it at home? You'll be missed.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ozzy, before work take away your internet facilities I want to say thank you for your support!

And I know that a lot of CAG users have benfited from your wisdom.

Hope that you can find internet access somewhere else, because we wont find another Ozzywizard!

Take care, hope you will get it all sorted!

thank you again

Red

• 4 weeks later...

Aw thanks Red . .

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.

Same here, even though our paths have crossed often, we haven't "spoken" directly, but I am well aware of all the good you have done here.

So long, and thanks for all the fish. ;-)

(PS: those internet cafes are great, so I hear!)