when are all the site facilities going to be returned to "normal"?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post Unapproved

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

I am aware that certain mods have and do read chat logs if thats what you mean.

Glenn

And would you like to back up your accusation with proof as I am sure if any mods are doing this Admin would be very interested to see the proof .

Anyone can make unfounded accusations

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Re the security breaches, I'm not aware of any,

No reason why you should.

Incorrect. One EX-mod did. Please do not tar us all with the same brush.

Thanks for the response Caro, although i believe the complaints procedure is broken and doesn't help resolve problems.

Re the security breaches, I'm not aware of any, only the posting of an embarrassing conversation.

Glenn

I would not expect you to necessarily be aware of all of the matters on this site. Very few people do, and I am certainly not privy to them all, and neither do I need to be.

You are entitled to your opinion of the complaints procedure, but this is.the first I have heard of a problem with it.

Regarding chat logs, I have never been privy to any of these unless sent to me by users themselves, or an opinion sought by another mod of one they have received. I assume that your last sentence refers to the security breach which I understand has been resolved.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

As long as posts are within the rules of the forum then they will not be unapproved. They are generally a matter of common courtesy and common sense, along with explaining the measures required to comply with the law.

I have linked them here for information.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I know the rules Ive been around alot longer than my current name suggests.

I am just tired of all this. I dont know all that has happened and I am not sure I want to be but for some reason anything I post on at the moment seems to have the kiss of death.

I am a happy, caring person. I do not deliberatly wind people up, or say things I am not meant to or hurt anyone.Yet for some reason fights seem to be appearing all around me a and I cant deal with it anymore.:mad:

That is your choice Moochamoo, although I have to say that I haven't been aware of any moderating on your posts, although I could be wrong. I posted the forum rules for the information of all to explain why their is a need for moderating of posts.

It's a great shame that people who wish to use the site are subjected to the problems that you have faced.

I hope you feel able to return and contribute to the site soon Moochamoo.

...Yet for some reason fights seem to be appearing all around me a and I cant deal with it anymore.:mad:

Don't let the actions of others interfere with your use of the site. It is highly likely that, since the removal of the bear garden, disgruntled voices will appear in the same threads as ones you post in - the moderating team are not aware of any posts you have made which fall into the category of 'inappropriate'.

Those who do continue to make such posts will find themselves in a position where their accounts are placed on moderation and they will then not interfere with the very good nature of the majority of users (approx 99.5% by the way). Don't let the 0.5% spoil your own use.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Guest jibber

Post Unapproved

can someone tell me precisely why my post has been unapproved?

i was merely asking a question?

there was no slander whatsoever in that post. confused.gif

post unapproved

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton.

Advice offered by MattyH is without predjudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt. Please research any information I have offered, as I will not be held liable for any incorrect advice i've given you.

<--------- If my advice has helped, please tip my scales. 8)

For Further advice come into the Chat Room: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

FAQ's : http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Step By Step Instructions ; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

can someone tell me precisely why my post has been unapproved?

i was merely asking a question?

there was no slander whatsoever in that post. :confused:

You will receive a PM shortly - please use this facility to continue with any questions about this particular subject matter.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Errrrr.. What happened to my post???

Matt

Advice offered by MattyH is without predjudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt. Please research any information I have offered, as I will not be held liable for any incorrect advice i've given you.

For Further advice come into the Chat Room: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

Step By Step Instructions ; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

Errrrr.. What happened to my post???

Matt

you will recieve a PM

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Post Unapproved

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

POST UNAPPROVED

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

I responded to you Matty but my post has been un-approved too.

Janet may I ask WHY it was un approved , yes I have received a PM to say it HAS been unapproved but not WHY I have read through the rules for posting and cannot find anything relating to WHY my post would have ben un approved

I have just tried to PM you but your box is full.

My PM box is not full ...Janet

Since you ask, I will reply by PM - not least because it was not Janet that unapproved it.

Post Unapproved

Including your self moderation

POST UNAPPROVED

Thanks for the explanation Jonni , OK , back on topic of "when are all the site facilities going to be returned"

I assume that your last sentence refers to the security breach which I understand has been resolved.

This is fantastic news , does it also mean that we will soon see a return of the bear garden and the chatroom .

Jules

Thanks for the explanation Jonni , OK , back on topic of "when are all the site facilities going to be returned"

This is fantastic news , does it also mean that we will soon see a return of the bear garden and the chatroom .

Jules

No not yet as we are still helping an external authority with their enquiries

doubts.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks