Lousecutiepie -v- Yorkshire Bankers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received my Defence this morning (4 days before deadline) with the usual blah blah which is standard. I got my boss to have a look at his (i work for a law firm) who said its absolute crap and it is prob some rubbish solicitor who cannot even be bothered to look at individual cases (if there is such a person ha) anyway going to be sending off my AQ soon but he said which is a big must when filling it out put that it is small claims otherwise a) if you lose you pay their costs and b) you dont have to pay the x amount to file the same - hes going to defend my claim so ill keep posted about the progress of the same

Iv just received my notice of transfer of proceedings in which it states the AQ's are to be dispensed with - anyone know what the next step is? do i sit and wait or do the Court send through a hearing date?

Try this link...

Is your court dispensing with the Allocation Questionnaire?

Hope this helps.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

• 2 weeks later...

still havent heard from Court they said a few weeks ago it had been transferred to the chancery section for a new case number and for the judge to go through the cases? really confused?