greenfairy22 vs NatWest

greenfairy22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am an Ex-NatWest employee :oops: who has just sent off my list of charges and first letter. Almost as satisfying as when I handed in my notice to them! The prospect of getting the money back is great, but so is the idea of forcing them to face how badly they treat customers in regards to charges.

I am doing my bank account first, and if all goes well with that I will also go after them for my credit card.

I'm looking for a bit of reassurance, as am starting to get a bit nervy! Think I made a mistake, as I sent my letter by normal post to the registered office in Bishopsgate.:-o Oh dear!

Feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Check that they have received it and if so they should, I would think , send it on the correct department.

Not sure how long it was since you left Nasty Vest but did you get any feel for how they viewed this process?

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

I left Nasty Vest (like that a lot btw) in Nov:) , and to be perfectly honest had not even heard about people trying to get there charges back. Not surprising, as they never like to tell staff anything until it is too late.

Saying that I was only a measley cashier... oh sorry "Customer Services Officer" so they prob thought I didn't need to know.

It was only when I left and started explaining to my boyfriend why I was constantly skint (mainly thanks to the lovely Nasty Vest) that he told me about it. They treated me pretty appaulingly as both a customer and an employee. So I made the great move of getting a better job, now it's time to address the customer part.

From now on all the post is going recorded delivery!:rolleyes: Which is the best address to send correspondence to?

Not 100% sure but try this one:-

National Westminster Bank Plc

Customer Relations

Ground Floor

National Westminster House

225 Shenley Road

Borehamwood

WD6 1TE

Good luck

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Guest NATTIE

If it is a SAR then there is an address in Edinburgh, if it is for charges then it is customer relations unit borehamwood. I am current natwest employee so our viewpoints may differ on telling staff and knowing about claiming them back from within, but we both know they are unlawful which is why i am here and what has brought you here.

Sound advice from Nattie, as usual.

Nattie I found you a piggy........... Fendyxxxx A beautiful avatar that moves.

Go get your money back green fairy.......... its sat there waiting for you to come claim it.

Fendy xx

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• 2 weeks later...

well I got a response yesterday.

when I got home there was a letter from NatWest thanking me for my query and saying that they were looking into my claim.:D Have to say it was a very short scruffy and obviously templated letter, which amused me to no end. Glad to know that they have had so many of these claims to have template letters.

Does this effect my next step, do I still send the second letter after 2 wks? Am hoping yes, really like sending the snotty letters (nice to be on the other side for once)

Hi greenfairy,

Doesn't affect your timetable one little bit!! This is your claim, so stick to your timetable and send them the LBA!! And by the way............ I'm totally jealous that you got a BOGOFF letter - they deprived me of one of those!!

Good luck, hedgey xx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

wow, I kinda feel honoured now!

I was quite shocked, and wondered if maybe they are re-evaluating the way they handle things since the 13th. Might frame it!

Well this time next week I will have sent my LBA, so glad that I found the CAG would probably still be dithering about whether to do it or not if I hadn't.

Thanks for the help and suport so far! :p

Pleasure! ;)

You'll find though - some peeps get the BOGOFF letter - but some don't!! the important thing now is to get a positive response to the LBA!! Good luck xxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

greenfairy, Hedgey is spot -on. Have a good read around and prepare yourself . Loads of help available.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so time is up. Now have to fill out my N1 claim form, but have a few problems:

1. none of the links to the form will load, but have managed to find and download it from somewhere.

2. It says to fill out when the account was opened, but that was when I was 13-14, dont know exact date. Does this matter?

3. I'm kinda scared!

help and reassurance would be appreciated!:eek:

Hi greenfairy............ don't be scared - you'll feel great once you've handed the N1 into the county court!!!

Give them an approximate date - I did this as I couldn't remember the exact date either.

Have you got these notes to help you fill the N1 in? You can just cut and paste the Particulars of Claim onto the N1 4. Particulars of claim - N1 - hard copy version

Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant news greenfairy!!! And don't worry, it won't matter if they're not in colour!

Good luck at court - hedgey xxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***