Received statements from Express Gifts....

kkatiew
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have today received transaction details from Express Gifts today.... only they are my current account. I sent the SAR off stating that I would like all my accounting history with them regarding an old account and gave them my previous address which this would apply to. I have today received details of my account I started in Oct 2006 !!! In their letter it said 'as there is know charge for this information, we have credited the £10 fee to your account'. I didn't want it crediting, I wanteded the correct information ! I then phoned them up and was advised to write to HO as they keep archive files, they can only go back 2 years on the computer system. So am I to send the same SAR again with another £10 ?

Many thanks

Katie

I would respond with the letter that they have not fully complied with your SAR and it is up to them to provide the information you require. There is a letter in the bank templates which you could adapt to your own needs. At least you've had a response, I've heard nothing from Studio and they only have until the weekend.

Hi,

Many thanks for that. I'll take a look in the library for the template and send that tomorrow. Do you think they will ask for another £10 fee or if they've taken it off my account then surely thats their lookout ?

I'm suprised i've received anything but you can bet that it will take a lot longer to get the info that i WANT and not what they sent ! As I said, the transactions I received were from this/last year, i''m wanting at least 7 years of transaction.

Manyt thanks for your help

Katie