Abbey have filed their AQ

a.j

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okie dokie - so the cheeky little rabbits at Abbey have filed their AQ (I rang the court this morning to find this out).

I have completed my court bundle & submitted it to the court & of course one to Abbey.

When I submitted my AQ, I also enclosed a copy of a draft order of directions which stated the information that I required from Abbey - however, I have received nothing from the tinkers.

What do I do now?? HELP!!!

you actually submitted your bundle a little early. The purpose of the AQ is for the judge to decide which track it should go to and then set a date. This will then prompt whether or not the bundle is required and by when. Kind of jumped the gun a bit but don't worry, you may even shake them up into thinking they are on the final stages....you never know.

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider