What is going on here?

David963

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As peviously posted i had been getting letters from Blair Oliver and Scott regarding a debt to Sainsburys bank, they failed to supply a copy of the agreement within the 12 + 1 month deadline and so commited an offence, i got a subsequent letter and sent a reply which gave info on their failure to adhere to the CCA.

About 2 weeks later i received a copy of the agreement, however:

1. It was in a handwritten envelope and a stamp had been affixed (normally letters/addresses were typed and franked)

2. inside was an undated compliment slip with "here is the info that you requested" (handwritten) on it, no signature, no name etc.

I made no reply to this strange contact and have been away since this letter arrived and have yet to receive anything else from them.

Shall i still continue to play a wait and see game?

Now they have provided me with a copy, what is the situation? do they still need to go to court to reactive the debt? i understand that their previous failure would have constituted a full defence.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

David

Now they have provided me with a copy, what is the situation? do they still need to go to court to reactive the debt? i understand that their previous failure would have constituted a full defence.

If the agreement is correct then the debt is enforceable.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.