no cheque book .... how do i pay the £10 charge?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right i've decided i am going to do this:) (may need alot more help)

please can anyone tell me if its ok to take the letter to my local branch to get the letter sent off or should i get a bankers draft and send it to head office??:???: :???:

i wanna do this properly

any advice would be great

thanks again :p

You can always send a postal order. All the correspondance I had from Halifax was:-

Halifax Plc

Customer Relations

P O Box 548 Leeds

LS1 1WU

But you can send to Trinity Rd. Your letter should go to the right department eventually.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Dont pay for it, halifax are issuing a list of charges for your account for free, Just ring up their telephone banking and request it over the phone, otherwise go into any halifax branch and they can order the statements for you which costs £5 per request for whatever dates you require, they may even request them for you for free. Once you get the charge information you can then send the first letter off to their head office.

:cool::D

thanks so much..... so i do i send the SAR asking for charges on my account then or not? i am a lil worried that me not sending the letter makes it not a full and water tight claim