need small claims help for credit card, Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i've already claimed back my bank charges (£2000 + £1000 interest), i did this by using two summary cause summons.

so now i thought i would try and claim back my mastercard charges, £550 + £148 interest. I've already sent the L.B.A, deadline was today so looks like i have no alternative than going down the court route again.

This time i need to use the small claims court as i am only claiming £750. My query is i'm not entirely sure what to right in section 7 of the form1b (details of claim).

So would be great if someone with experience of claiming creditcard charges through small claims could give me some pointers.

Thought i would be pretty calm claiming these charges back as i've had the two successful claims already but i feel more nervous now than i did with my first claim.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, Detones.

Well done with your other two claims. With your small claim, in section 7. I put exactly what I had in my small claim against BOS, the only bit I changed was the "charges as notified" instead of...(levied if a cheque or direct debit payment was returned unpaid because the specified overdraft limit had been exceeded) I put (levied if a payment on the account was late or a specified credit limit was exceeded). This account was with Capital 1 and they paid up two weeks after they received my Summons.

Best wishes with your claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert