Charges Query

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5355 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Great forum :)

Reading through, what are you claiming for exactly?

My biggest gripe with HSBC is the constant £25 i get charged for going over my o/d limit, usually when they apply the £25 from the following month!

Are you claiming the full £25 or that less a certain amount deemed acceptable for their costs?

Also, how are you compiling your information, as i dont have online acces to my 8 years worth of statements, can i request them from the bank?

Many Thanks, if i have not searched enough please specify some threads i can look at below

:)

Well the main thing you need to do is read the faq and you will find that your questions are answered in there. Welcome to the forum, and once you have read the faq come back if there's still anything you need to ask, everyone will be more than happy to help :)

25/06/08 - NatWest - Prelim letter

09/03/06 - Halifax - Settled 27/4

22/03/06 - Capital One - Settled 24/6

17/04/06 - Nationwide - Settled 8/9

Hit the DONATE BUTTON and give 5% back to support this site!

Also, how are you compiling your information, as i dont have online acces to my 8 years worth of statements, can i request them from the bank?

Here's the FAQs - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5 where you'll see you can initially only claim for the past 6 years, even though you may have had an account for 8 years. The other 2 years may be able to be sorted later. This is still being looked into.

Neil.

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5355 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you