Confused! Please guide me MBNA Query

DARKNOIZ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent my Subject Access request on 12/02/07 by rec del. received letter from them dated 12th March advising delay in getting information, they would respond by 9th April.

29th March received letter from them and copy of statement printouts, various waffle in the letter about their justified charges etc and advised they were sending a cheq for £489.

Their letter advises that they have not treated the request as full data subject access request and returned my £10.

Total cost of all charge is £1005

Does their response alter anything ? Do I move on to the request for repayment and do I include the 'manual intervention' paragraph?

:-?

Dont want to do anthing that will jeopardise my claim

Thanks

Hi there! You are in exact same position as me! I advise you to send £10 again with ID and go for full SAR as this will include the interest they have charged you (which you can claim back) They are fully aware of this which is why they didn't do it in the first place!:mad:

This is what I am going to do although they said to send back the form that was NOT in the envelope! Do you have a blank one you could fax me?:)