• Tweets

• Full Fact have said recently that the £37bn is an overestimate at the moment.   Misleading claims about Serco’s role in Test and Trace resurface - Full Fact FULLFACT.ORG Most of the money spent on Test and Trace goes on testing. Serco plays a big part in tracing, but does not receive a majority of the funding.  
    • Hi, quick update on this case   Mediation was set for today and I never received a call, I called the mediation customer service and it turns out Hermes had cancelled it on 15/09 and I will receive a letter to inform me - too late   The case has now been transferred to the local court and the mediation service told me to wait until i hear from the local court as they may schedule a mediation, because it can't be rescheduled through small claims. I received an email from a Hermes lawyer on 15/09, the same date they cancelled    Getting a bit more complicated than I anticipated but hopefully will be sorted when the local court get in touch. I haven't replied to the email as I have sent all this information before and dealing directly with Hermes doesn't seem wise at this stage. I didn't expect them to dodge mediation though so not sure what to expect next. If you have any experience with this, please let me know. Thanks
    • Received a letter of claim today from county court.  A little concerned now, thinking of maybe just paying it up and forgetting about it all?  Will letter today. 
    • Hi all,   Looking for your advise.   Took a short holiday to Cornwall last week and whilst there visited St Michael's Mount.   Parked in the car park paid for my ticket but a few days after I received a PCN charge of £100.00 for parking on the line of the parking bay.   When I arrived at St Michael's Mount it was wet and windy, the car park is gravel tracked and therefore I didn't actually notice there were parking bays marked.   Want to know if I should ignore, appeal or reluctantly pay. (I accept I was parked on the white line!)   Any advise appreciated.   Thanks         1 Date of the infringement 8 September 2021     2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 13 September 2021   [scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide] please do not put JPG Picture files into your post   3 Date received 14 September 2021   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes   6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No   Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A   7 Who is the parking company? Initial Parking   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] St Michael's Mount & Long Stay Marazion Car Park St Michael’s Mount Cornwall TR17 0EN   For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. YES   There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, please check HERE IAS "Independent Appeals Service"   If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here None     51(1).pdf
    • thought for the weekend     or a £50,000 (yep Fifty Thousand pounds) bonus to every nurse in the NHS and STILL have 3 or 4 £billion left over for a vanity project tunnel or boat or some such   .. or perhaps better yet, the Irish app, a £5K bonus to every nurse, PLUS £30 billion in taxpayer money not wasted on Tory chum profits
  • Our picks

Time4action v Lloyds TSB

Janet-M

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Claim number: 7QZ43349

Issued: 30th Mar 07

Court: MCOL

Charges: £895.00

Interest: £71.60

Costs: £80.00

Total Claim: £1046.60

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.