No statements recieved,giving them 7 days!

ripata

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,i still havent had a reply from Alliance and Leicester,so wednesday was the 40 days,so i sent a letter giving them 7 days,still not heard from them.But what should be my next step if i dont hear within 7 days?Thanks.

Hi, ripata.

Firstly, no point jumping the gun, give them till Wednesday to see if they comply.

Secondly, (minor point but important nonetheless), there's no need to start a new thread every time you've a question to ask. Just go back to your original A&L thread, it makes it easier to see what your progress has been so far. This helps us see what you've already done, so we don't give you the same advice again. It also helps new viewers to the site, who can then see the process we have to go through to claim the charges back, which in turn helps them to decide whether or not to go ahead with their own claims. :cool:

If they do not reply by Wednesday then I would suggest that you write to them again pointing out that you will reporting them to the Information Commisioner as they are in breach of the terms of the Data Protection Act 1996.

Hopefully this will have the desired effect

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Hi,Have recieved my statements!but only for my account not our joint account which i asked for at the same time,dont know if its because my account was only opened in 05,where as i have asked for 6 yeras on our other account.So i will be sitting down to work out what they owe me.So once ive done that i will need to send the next letter,is there a template on here for this?Thanks.

It should not make a difference when the account was opened-there must have been statements produced.

As such I go back to them and ask why they have not provided what you have requested from them.

There are templates on this site for the letters that yiu will need to send so good luck.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.