mcol 28 DAYS PAST THEY ARE GOING TO DEFEND THE CLAIM

diamond25
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What happens now, i have followed all the steps and the 28 days were up today. Nationwide today filed a defence and it says on MCOL that i will be sent a AQ now. Can someone explain the process from here onwards please, as i am petrified however i am not going to give up.

Help

Information Re: AQ's here:

Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

Allocation Questionnaire - Draft directions order

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tionaires.html

But since March 30th MCOL have been dispensing with AQ's so you might not receive one. See here:

Allocation Questionnaire - Dispensing With the AQ

Is your court dispensing with the Allocation Questionnaire?

hi diamond, dont worry have a read through this link, it is a guide to filling out your allocation questionnaire, best of luck x

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

like buses!!! at cag you wait for ages then two come along at once!!

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Same has happened to me, though others that filed on the same day have had payouts. I rang the court today and they say NW are going to defend and the case is being transferred to my local court. Should receive the papers tomorrow - scary!

Nines

I've recently accepted an offer from First Direct for 85% of my charges and the whole thing was quite straight forward. My next target is Nationwide but it seems from the general tone of the forum that they maybe a harder nut to crack?

Quick question therefore guys.....did you receive any offers (however paltry) before you reached the court action stage or was it a flat refusal from N'Wide all along? Many Thanks

NW have put in a defence for my claim, "The Defendant denies that the Claimant is entitled to any refund of charges". The case has been transferred to my local County Court but yesterday I had a suprise payment in my bank account - all fees refunded!

My next target is Nationwide but it seems from the general tone of the forum that they maybe a harder nut to crack?

Nationwide are a piece of cake - however if you are claiming for contractual interest make sure your claim stays intact. If they refund you your charges, costs and 8% simple interest - thats all you're gonna get unless you hand the money back and continue for your full claim in court.

PLEASE sign this petition to reduce amount of time CRAs hold your data

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA

I HATE MBNA :evil::-x:mad::-x