Have a court date set for friday advice please.

kevwev
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So I have my court hearing set for friday. Received the letter from the court saying this

" 5 MINUTES has been allowed for the ALLOCATION HEARING (LISTED WITH OTHER CASES)

then a load of other stuff.

So does this mean my case will last for just 5 minutes? and other people with bank chargers claims will be there?

I'm not nervous at all as surely it will be settled in favour of me. But I have a few questions..

1) What do I bring with me? a copy of all previous letters I have recieved from the bank when I have asked for the charges back? do I need to bring a list of my charges on a paper just written down?

2) What do I wear?

Sorry for these questions they might sound dumb but I'm only 19 and have no idea about this!

Hi Kevwev

Can we have some more information please?

Like...

How have you got to the court stage?

Have you sent a preliminary letter and letter before action and have you supplied the court with a schedule (list) of what you are claiming?

Sorry to plunge in with questions but if you tell us a bit more someone will be able to advise you!

No problem,

I followed each step on expertmoneysaving site. Sent two letters off before treatening to take to court have sent 4 or 5 letters altoghter.

They offered me half £250 but I said no and carried on with the MCOL claim.

I havn't supplied the court with the fees as it didn't let have enough space online although I did copy some template I got from moneysaving site.

The claim is only for £600!

It sounds like you've followed the right steps.

I'm just at the claim stage so have no experience to call upon with regard to where you are. But, have you had a look at the stuff in the link that Michael Browne suggested? I'm sure the'll be something helpful there.

I'll have a look to see if I can find anything else to help you, and will post again in a little while. Someone else will probably reply as well.

But most important, try not to panic!

Right, I'm back!

I had a look at your letter, and found out that it's an allocation hearing that you have on Friday.

If you click the link below you should get to a list of threads all to do with allocation hearings, have a look at some of them and they might make it a bit clearer for you!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/search.php?searchid=770173

Good Luck!