Claiming More Than 6 Years After Win

bobpants

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fairly sure the answer is yes. I've read of someone today who's doing just that. Problem will be getting the info on charges I think!!!!

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

• 3 months later...
Fairly sure the answer is yes. I've read of someone today who's doing just that. Problem will be getting the info on charges I think!!!!

I wrote to complain to my bank, Lloyds, that they had not returned all the material I requested in my SAR. I had asked for that pertaining to my en tire history with the bank.

The other day I received two letters, one for each account. Each letter said that if I want material going further back it would takelonger as tghey would ahve to access their archives. It did not say that the material was unavailable.

In fact, I must send said letters back today as that is how I am directed to request the older material.

I would say, go for it. Ask the bank for statements covering all your history with the bank.

GOOD LUCK

Vital spark v Lloyds Tsb

2nd November 2006: 1st letter, requesting back statements, hand delivered to lloyds TSB: got receipt.

I have received the information on my accounts going back 6 (six) years but not going back to the begining of my hsitory with the bank, as I requested.

Think I'd best send a letter suggesting they send the lot and informing them that I have already paid the £10 for such information.

Mairi's awaiting my details so that she can help me work out the interest due on the charges taken.

Personal: growing and changing while ever remaining the same. Get to know me and tell me what I'm like coz I can't figure me out.

Quote: If you can't beat them, confuse them.