Jump to content

child support agency

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

hi, im a married man with 6 children (4 stepkids and 2 of my own) i also have 2 children from a previous relationship which the mother wont let me see, anyway when i was younger the csa wanted money off me for the 2 children but i couldnt afford any so the debt ran up to 10,000 which they suspended because i couldn't afford any maintenance payments as well as contributing to the outstanding debt, anyway a few months ago i got a letter stating they wanted the 10,000 in full or it will be passed on to a debt collection agency. i rang them to discuss that im not working as im a househusband and that i couldnt afford that much as i have a wife and 6 children to support anyway he didnt care and said that it would be passed on to the debt collection agency and they sent me a letter stating they wanted 20 pound a week but i said i couldnt afford this but i will try and pay you 10 pound a week which they accepted but now im finding it hard to pay this amount out as we are struggling too and in the meantime ive had a reassessment with the csa and they said i dont have to pay anything as we dont have enough money coming in yet how do they expect us to pay 10 pound a week if they say we dont have enough money coming in?

1. is there any chance we can get this debt squashed

and can anyone help and give me advice on what i can do

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Niklowe

Hi hazza, and welcome


I'm not an expert on debt, but there are plenty of people in the same situation here. Use the links below to get yet you to the area of this site you need.


You will need to start a new thread there so that people can read and advise you







Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

My situation with the CSA is this..i have a nil assesment, but they are now threatening a deductions from earnings.!!!They are fully aware of my situation but they appear to be using bullyboy tactics becasue the government have given them a rocket up their backsides...so they are in turn passing the bullying to absent parents who cannot legitamatly pay...I know there is a form you can give to the banks stating that monies in the account are spoken for, but is there a similar form i can send to my wages department so the CSA don't play this dirty trick on me if they decide to do so.?...I'd have nothing to pay my mortage and see to my 3 young kids and my wife.

Any help would be of great assistance.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...