i may have cocked up on my LBA ltr

jopickett11

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya, i'm at the LBA letter stage... not sure if i'm understanding it all correctly BUT... the lba letter mentions overdraft interest, where does this figure come from? i am doing 2 claims for seperate banks, and the first one i did i put the 8% figure from the spreadsheet in here, i think this was wrong.

Hope someone can help, thanks

the 8% shouldn't be added until the MCOL/N1 (court) stage

the interest the LBA template refers to is the interest you can claim back from overdraft interest on the charges

seriously, read the forum for a while and get this sort of thing sussed, hundreds of people have won claims against every bank and learning the procedure will save ag all the way down the line

that said, I think people have done this before and got away with it. you might want to send a corrected one with a covering note to say that it replaces the first one, might as well use the 'complex' sheet and actually work out and claim the interest on the charges

I'm a new boy so if someone better at this gives different advice, they're probably right

best of luck

You're fine just carry on with it as you have been, I put the interest down as the 8% one not the overdraft one, really you shouldn't claim the 8% until MCOL/N1 as it's not something you are entitled too until then, but Barclays generally don't settle until the court stage anyway, so you'll be fine I did exactly the same and its not affected my claim! Just stick with what you put in your others letters:D

Tori