jordash vs barclaycard 1

jordash

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi ive a quick question here with regards to my barclaycard claim.

im currently claiming £612 and received a letter saying they'll give me 240 and have credited it to my card(even tho i asked for a cheque).

ive since sent a rejection letter to them saying that 240 wasnt acceptable and to remove it if they werent going to pay me the full amount within ten days.

well saturday was the tenth day and i was just about to fill out an mcol, but i thought id ring barclaycard first to see if they have taken the money back off my card, they havnt. they did say tho that they wouldnt take it off my card untill court proceedings had been started.

So, do i claim for £612 + interest?

Also can someone plesae link me to what to put in the mcol

Hi Jordash

Have you checked your Barclays balance! before you issue the MCOL, if they have not taken it back, take of your payment on the schedule of bank charges and just claim for the net amount. There have been a few changes in the way that courts are dealing with these bank claims. There is a thread by latterus in the HSBC section about new proceedures with AQ's. You may well after reading that very interesting thread issue a N1 claim instead as you may well need to change the way in which claims are made. The courts seem to be so over burdened with Bank Claims it is clogging up the system.

DS

cheers dsilverstein, that makes for quite interesting reading. i just wished they had of started doing away with the AQ earlier and maybe i wouldve had a result already from my barclays bank account.

Hi Jordash

I am pleased that I was of help to you! this is what this site is all about.

The more threads you read, the more knowledge you have to deal with these kinds of claims.

I spend hours and hours reading through threads.

Good Luck with your claim

DS