Statements received but no charges on them....

goonernumber1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I have given my sister in law the initial DPA letter for statements, which she sent with her £10 cheque. She ahs since received them but nowhere are there any charges identified.

There is no way she has not received any charges in 6 year worth of statements, but did say that she used to receive her statements and on another peice of paper attached to these were a list of charges.

Should she have requested these or are HSBC doing her wrong with incomplete statements??

What now??

Thank you....

Guest ian cognito

When we sent a DPA for my sons charges, we received the sperate charges sheets as well, if the charges weren't shown on the statements tho, the statements wouldn't balance?

As Ian says the charges must show as something? if HSBC have made charges the money has to be deducted from your account and therefore must show on the statement.

If it doesn’t you haven’t been charged

pete

When we sent a DPA for my sons charges, we received the sperate charges sheets as well, if the charges weren't shown on the statements tho, the statements wouldn't balance?

I thought that I may have to seive through them with a fine toothed comb and add up all the £30's that have gone missing!!

Shambles....