Jump to content

crunch time needing advice....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hello all CAG people. Having gone so far down the road to recovering our bank charges back, we are now at the stage of having to apply to the court as the bank (Abbey) have credited my account with a small sum to try and dissuade us. I used the template letters accepting this only as part payment and gave them the 10days more to pay in full or we shall take the matter to court. Our query is this... now we are here at this point, do we need to buy the Small Claims Kit by Lawpack and do it that way or is there another form, which I am sure I read about...possibly N1 form or something, to continue our demand for our money back. Any help and advice would be greatly welcomed. Thank you to CAG & all its users in advance! T & M :???:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi abbey.


The advice you see in the chat rooms will be similar if not the same that is giving in the forums.


Read the FAQ's


And keep to the time table.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein


"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt



Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.



All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating


Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest louis wu

Hello Abbey,


This is the link to the N1 form and the MCOL form






You only use one of them, and FWIW I prefer the N1 form.


As to the lawpack, well thats a personal choice and depends on how comfortable you are with the process your undertaking. As james says, read the FAQ's, look at the forums, and then make your mind up.


Best of luck



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...