Mackenzie Hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does Anyone Have Contact Phone Number For Mackenzie Hall Please

claim with woolwich for £1895. offer recieved for £1412 . rejection letter sent on 05/04/07.

claim with capital one for £987 for two accounts, preliminary sent 02/04/07

still waiting for full statements for husbands capital one.

gemoney sar sent on 03/03/07. on 3 accounts. cheque cashed.

barclays bank sar sent on 03/03/07. had response and cheque returned, but still no statements.

monument sar sent 03/03/07. phone call from monument to say they are dealing with my request.

The one on the letter is 01563 554793

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Don't listen to anything they tell you (they bully and lie)
  • Don't awknowledge you owe them anything.
  • Don'y pay them a penny.

As Nail said, do everything in writing and seek advice here in respect of the letters/calls first so we can advise you how to approach them. :)

don't Phone Them Unles You Like Being Abused And Lied To!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Of course if you are up to it and want a laugh phone them and record the conversation and after they go off on one and make illegal threats then casually mention to them you have recorded the whole conversation and will be passing it to Police. Count how many milleseconds it takes them to cut off

Yeah, that would assume they understood what you were saying - which is highly unlikely.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Recording telephone conversations is a great idea but for them to be admissable in court the "other side" needs to be informed first.

With MHall this led to one of the most entertaining tirades ever from a debt collecting monkey. Insisting I turn it off she made all sorts of claims about illegality and made clear threats what might happen if I was to contin ue recording - which of course I was. When I told what she had said was safely recorded she cut off.

They later received a letter stating all contact between them and me was to be in writing and their calls, even just to discuss the weather, would be recorded. Any calls made implied acceptance of the tape recorder being run.

Mackenzie Hall have never called me since then. Mind you they are completely ignoring my letters as well!