[b] digger80 v barclays [/b]

digger80
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Digger

Loads of us are still waiting lots of us since February:mad: so you are in good company!! Have you emailed the Information commissioner it's easy enough to do on their web site. I have had to post mine though rather than email as their system could not process the scans of my letters from Barclays.

Keep in touch.....

Beamie:)

hiya there beamie

i havent emailed the information commisioner yet. You mentioned that their system could not process letters from barclays as i have had no responce can i still complain?

Hi Digger

of course you can you will be able to do yours on line easily with no correspondence from Barclay's to worry about you have to fill in the form and then attach documents including the form you have filled in and saved to your computer sounds complicated I know but it isn't, shout if you need help.

p.s did you send your SAR registered post?

hiya Beamie

yes i did send the SAR registered post to local branch so i know they would have got it as i also sent my yorkshire bank one on the same day and they debited my A/C the next day.

I will have a look at the Information comissioner site tomorrow and fill it in. i have saved copies or the SAR on the computer so i can add those.

When i went into the bank to give the non compliance letter, they wouldnt sign the letter to say that i had given it to them, but it will all be on camera anyway. The nice man did put the letter in a bag and sent it head office that day, he also reassured me that they would recieve it the next day. so fingers crossed and they reply to this one. Although i very much doubt it.

cheers i will give ya a shout if i need some help, if ya dont mind.

Digger:)

recieved my statements in the post today and i have added all the charges up. £765 in total.

I am going to send the next letter on thursday.

does everybody get charged for their barclays account as on statements it says account fee £5 then £10 then £11.50???

Hi digger,

Yes that one of the charges they are allowed to make. It's for the privilege of them letting you bank with them.

cheeky sods - i didnt know that.

Hi Digger

thats great news:) I had mine on Monday, so at the moment I am busy making sure my spread sheet is correct before I send it in with my letter asking for my money back!!:D

Hi Beamie,

im glad you have yours too. I have wrote letter, just need to start spread sheet, should be fun!!!;)

does everybody get charged for their barclays account as on statements it says account fee £5 then £10 then £11.50???

just a thought digs.. have you got the Additions facility? the £11.50 looks like the fee for this.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

It probably is additions fee.

digs...if you didn't ASK them for an upgrade to this account, then you can get those fees back (without court action.) They seem to have mysteriously 'upgraded' a lot of accounts without the holders' knowledge.

Naughty, naughty!

Get on to them asap. There's even a special team dealing with additions refunds. I'll post a link if I can find it.

:D :D :D

It probably is additions fee.

I'll post a link if I can find it.

:D :D :D

that would be great:)

thanks i will look into it too. As far as im aware I have not asked for any upgrade of any sort. I think I would remember.