no reply from natwest please help

JIMBO54
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i sent a letter three weeks ago asking for a grand which is owed to me for unautharised overdraft charges please help as they have not got back to me yet and i don't know what to do next.

Hey Jimbo.............. was this the preliminary letter that you sent to them? did you include your schedule of charges? Did you send it to the Borehamwood address?

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

:p The address to send prelim and LBA to is:

NatWest Customer Relations

225 Shenley Road

Borehamwood

Hertfordshire

WD6 1BR

But don't worry, Bishopsgate probably passed your prelim on to them anyway. What you need to do now is send your LBA (recorded delivery) to the above address giving them another 14 days to respond. If, at the end of the 14 days, they haven't been in contact - telephone them to see if an offer is in the pipeline. Due to the vast number of claims they're receiving (:grin: ), they may not get back to you within the 14 days - but an offer may be on the table. You can decide whether to accept or reject depending on what they're offering. But for the moment, just send your LBA to the above address. Good luck, hedgey xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

No problems Jimbo......... it's hard getting your head round it all at first!!! Send your LBA to Borehamwood with another copy of your schedule of charges (make sure you've not asked for the 8% interest though, as this can only be awarded at the court stage) and keep us posted of your progress. Good luck mate, hedgey xxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***