Holly_Hawk vs Lloyds

Holly_Hawk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yikes -- here goes.

Letter 1 sent.

Customer Service Recovery Centre have come back with the with a " The charging system is fair... so we can't cancel the charges" letter.

Letter 2 - LBA to be sent so I have got the template:

"which includes £xxxx which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken."

Can anyone advise me on how to calculate the interest.

I didn't include this in the first letter to lloyds and after hunting around the forum I am still confused.

Also forgive me if I am being very stupid, but I totalled up all items from my statement marked CHG (O/DRAFT interest) and FEE (ACCOUNT CHARGE). Was this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Yikes -- here goes.

Letter 1 sent.

Customer Service Recovery Centre have come back with the with a " The charging system is fair... so we can't cancel the charges" letter.

Letter 2 - LBA to be sent so I have got the template:

"which includes £xxxx which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken."

Can anyone advise me on how to calculate the interest.

I didn't include this in the first letter to lloyds and after hunting around the forum I am still confused.

Also forgive me if I am being very stupid, but I totalled up all items from my statement marked CHG (O/DRAFT interest) and FEE (ACCOUNT CHARGE). Was this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Mmmm no.

Ok you can not reclaim the account fee as it is a fee for a service. The OD, the only part you can reclaim is the amount that is a direct result of a charge. There are spreadsheet in Vamps chamber which will calculate this for you, however if you are unsure I would leave this out.

Please have a read through the step by step instructions and the FAQs these are your guide.

This is what you can reclaim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=6

• Haha 1