Default Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.....Having a good read at all the post regarding default notices with interest .

It seems to me that if a company can't provide a signed CCA then any data that has been passed to credit agency is not valid and any default motices etc must be removed as a matter ofcourse.

So in the cases regarding Next they send out a letter stating they don't have a signed CCA(appears to be a standard letter) then they are in breach of the data protection laws and we can get all info removed .

Hi Saints, now subscribing...

You're right as you've probably read on my thread that as Next are clearly telling everyone here that they hold no signed CCA then no they cannot pass a default on us.

I will watch how you get on.

Smel

HSBC *WON* Total £3500

Capital One *WON* Total £385 plus removal of default

Next Disputing Default Notice - CRA's were very unhelpful, am going to make a complaint to OFT/FSA and considering court action following this.

For the Husband:

NatWest Current Account *WON* Total £3500 plus removal of default

Yes Car Credit PPI Posting SAR and first letter this week...

Next up...

HFC Loan - PPI

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All ,

I have just recieved a letter from Next regarding my request for a CCA and they have told me they don't have one . They have also kindly sent me a COPY of my default or rather should I say a letter telling that I must respond to there letter and I quote "Failure to respond to this letter may result in

1. Additional costs being added to your debt

2. A default will be registered with our credit agency etc

3. A collector calling at your home

4. A summons being issued against you for the total oustanding balance

5. You will no longer be able to trade with Next Directory

So does this act as a default notice or is there an actual default notice confirming a default has taken place .

This letter to me is only a warning what could happen.

Oh well next step is the CRA's as Next has given me written evidence that I didn't sign anything nor give consent to data being used.

Can you think of anything I need to do ? Your input would be helpful.