Is there a standard pattern?

banksgonemad

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm in the middle of claiming from NW at the moment, the 28 days served by MCOL are up this week, but reading through the threads there seems to be no real pattern to the way they deal with everyone's claims. Will I get a cheque through the post this week?, or will I get a court date instead?

bump

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

:)

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

hi banksgonemad,

My claim must have been served at the same time as yours.The 28 days are up today ignoring the bank holiday.It seems NW like to play a waiting game when its money they owe you.