texel's CitiCards thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well if CITI is watching this site. Then maybe they will find out I filed a suit against them in Perth Sheriff Court which they lost be default. Unfortunately I filed against their Sunderland branch. They kept phoning me and I kept telling them that I would continue the monthly payments when they paid me what the court said they were due me. They said they had never hard of the case so I sent them a copy of the extract for payment and then when no reply had a sheriff officer send them the papers again. Unfortunately The Scottish sheriff officers cannot go South of the border. Someone on this site told me I could serve the papers on the Dundee branch I was told be the sherif officer I spoke to that that could not be done. He was wrong so it turned out. I tried to find the person who told me in the first place to thank him but I have great difficulty finding old threads etc. Any way If you are watching CITI the papers are being served on your Dundee office and it is costing you more all the time. I will be starting a new suit against you as you keep charging me £ 25.00 fee assesments. I am not paying any payments until you settle:mad:

• 5 weeks later...

Further to the above. CITI informed Perth sheriff court that they never received the summons so a new case was set up which was Fri.13th Ap. All that happened in court was the lawyer for CITI aksedfor a couple of weeks to set up a defence. I told the judge That this had been going on since Nov.06 and I had several sets of signatures of people in the Sunderland office receiving the paperwork. The judge siad it would be all the more money for me with the delay. Today I received a telephone call from CITI wanting to know when I was going to pay the amount due on the creditcards. I told him that I had said in the many letters I sent to CITI when they pay me the money they unlawfully took form me. I would start making the payments again. I was told that charges would be continuing so I said court cases would be continuing!!! So we will, see how thing go CITI if you are monitering this please pay attention to whatI am saying.