What to do next?

banksgonemad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cap1 said they would send me a cheque within 14 days - That was on the 27th March, 20 days ago. They also stated it on their defence form which is dated 27th March 07

tut tut tut

Capital One - Charges

PAID OUT IN FULL WITH 8% INT

HSBC - Charges

PAID OUT IN FULL WITH 8% INT

Unfair Dismissal

PAID OUT FULL COMPENSATION

NCP PAD Parking 'Fine'

FULLY CANCELLED

You should not allow them to push you into waiting a moment longer. If they inform you that they will pay you in 14 days, then you pursue them vigorously and enthusiastically on the morning of the 15th day - or in other words, rather like they would do to you.

If you feel that Capital One are taking too long to pay you, despite your agreement to settle then send them something like this.

Dear

Your Ref:

Please accept this correspondence in accordance with my duty under the Civil Procedure Rules to continue to pursue a settlement without the need to invoke the time of the courts.

Further to your letter of (date) regarding the settlement offered by you and accepted by me thus far I have not received payment or any explanation as to why not. I consider fourteen working days more than sufficient for a company such as yours, engaged in the business of consumer banking, to be able to process and execute a payment.

Take notice that should I not receive payment of the (£ Amount) offered in your letter without delay then I reserve the right to continue with my claim against you for the amount of (£ Amount) plus interest pursuant to statute and court costs and without further notice.

Furthermore, I intend to draw the Court’s attention to the fact that you have not made the payment referred to in your offer letter, in addition I will make a formal complaint to the Law Society, the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Banking Code Standards Board and I will submit this letter to the Court as further evidence of your intransigence with my case despite my attempts at settlement and the settling by your company of all other similar claims to date.

Yours sincerely/faithfully

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received