Help before going to court Lozza2306 vs Lloyds (Leeds)

lozza2306

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

New to this and seeking advice.

Posted LBA letter to Lloyds on 26/3/07 - received standard reply letter dated 3/4/07. Should I wait 28 days from my first letter before filing a claim in court even though I stated in it that I would commence court proceedings without further warning after 14 days?

Also do I only need to take the claim form and itemised breakdown of charges plus interest to the court - do i need any other documentation in my application?

Thanks for any help

Guest ian cognito

3 copies of the claim form and spreadsheet, one for the bank, one for the court and one for you which they will stamp and return, and your payment if you need to pay.

Don't forget to include the Particulars of Claim either. ;)

Good luck. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sorry again for asking so many questions but can i attach a separate particulars of claim (with slightly different wording to make sure that all the details that are needed are included ie account number, dates etc) even if i have filled in some ofthe particulars of claim on form?

thanks to everyone for your help:)

Have everything ready to take to the court to submit my claim, but have been wondering, if i have a loan with them on the account would any award be used to pay back the loan?

next step - going to file claim in court tomorrow 19/4.

3 x n1 forms, 3 x spreadsheets with interest, 1 x ex160 form with proof of income as i am a single parent in receipt of wftc and ctc.

Am I doing it right so far? All advice welcome

have been reading various threads about what to put in court claim. do you have to include the letter you sent to the bank request payment? do you have to include the standard reply frm the bank? do you have to include the reams of paper involved in printing out the various acts? . need some advice please

3 x n1 forms, 3 x spreadsheets with interest, 1 x ex160 form with proof of income as i am a single parent in receipt of wftc and ctc.

This is all you need to file a claim, all the above (ie your court bundle) will not be needed until you have a hearing date, which is a long way down the line.

Hiya Lozza,

You dont need the court bundle at this stage, that is only if it actually goes to trial.

For now, just the N1's, Spreadsheets and your ex160.

Good luck.

Read, Read and Read some more.

The answers are all out there...

By the way, it's your claim. I only offer an opinion as another reader. :confused:

• 1 month later...

Filed my claim in court and it was issued on 17/5. the court sent it to the defendant by 1st class post on 18/5 and it was deemed served on 20/5. the defendant had until 4/6 to reply. Not heard anything - no post from either the court or bank as of 5/6.

what do i do now?

what do i do with the request for judgement bit? was i supposed to fill that in?

HELP!!!