reclaim against royal bank scot

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5278 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i am thinking of reclaiming bank charges, i am currently at the limit of my £2,000 o/d, but have charges in excess of £5,000, if i proceed with the claim should i open another bank account first? any one with any experience of claiming from RBS???? many thanks

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of trying to reclaim £5980 from RBS,I'm now wat the court stage after being fobbed off with " were looking into your case" letters. However being in Scotland have got a bit stuck as the samll claims max here is £750 and not sure where to go now. Thinking of phoning the banking ombudman for next stage.....

I would advise opening another account somewhere, just incase.

Anyone out there with advise as to what I do now,

scotslass12

Hi Bobbybuster and Scotslass.

Spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section. That will answer most of your initial questions.

If you live in Scotland, the limit in the small claims court is £750. In that case I would suggest that you write to the FOS giving all the details of your claim. That way you will avoid the £750 limit. The FOS is a bit on the busy side at the moment so it is likely to take about 8 weeks, but the will handle the whole claim for you.

Yes, I would open a parachute account. See the followng link.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/58685-do-you-need-parachute.html

Start your own battle-thread in the RBS forum.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland/

Post any questions and progress reports there.

Keep all your communications with banks, etc., in writing. Keep copies of all letters, in and out.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....