Gregory V HSBC Managed Loan - How do we get statements?

kiri260180
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everybody

I was wondering do you receive statements for managed loans?:???:

Pardon my ignorance but I am claiming on behalf of my husband and as he is one of these people who gets their statement and does not even before bother to open up the envelope before throwing it away - he cant remember if he got any statements!!

The reason why I ask is we are going to be recovering the interest in the managed loan that he was forced to take out as he was overdrawn (mainly due to unlawful charges)

We are unable to find out his account details for this loan. We went into the branch and they said they couldn't find the details!!

Not sure what to do and whether we should try sending out a DPA notice but cant really as dont have any account details.

We are in a bit of a pickle and I am not entirely sure where to go from here.

Can anybody help??:rolleyes:

Did you have a direct debit set up for the loan which came out of your HSBC account. If you did have a look and see whether it has an account numer or reference number in the description. Or if you have access to online banking it may show the loan under your accounts selection, this then should give you all the details regarding the loan.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Thank you but unfortunately there is just a desription when the payments are being taken out of his account and no account number plus to make matters worse - no online banking and he does not have an account with them anymore!! - we are truly stuck!!

Thank you though for your helpful comments.:-D

Try doing a SAR DPA letter and adjust it to state all accounts held. Have you paid all of the loan off now?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D