Conni

Conni
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks got a little down harted when the thought of having to wait for a year for my money, when you have finished bashing natwest on the noggin pass the hammer on for the rest of us to have a go boy would that be something to write home about, cant wait to go to court as know most of the District Judges seem to be on the side of the customers not the bank, so getting my money back will be the best bashing we can give them:cool:

• 1 month later...

Well finally scraped enough money together to pay the court fee so sending my N1 off today I know I am a little late but times have been hard and reading the other threads there is hope to get the stay lifed

Hi Conni,

If nothing else, at least your claim will be 'in the system' so to speak - so at least once the OFT test case has concluded you won't find that some of your charges are challenged under the 'Limitations'.

And if your claim is stayed at some point, you may be able to argue financial hardship to have it lifted. There's some new material relating to this in the bank templates library - it's well worth a good read (just in case).

Best of luck x :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.