jailbird -v- HSBC

jailbird
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RIGHT..........

Back on track and in the VERY P...ED OFF MOOD

Rang FO and explained what had happened. Man told me to ring the bank and ask them if they are going to carry on with stay or pay me out. Need this in writing and then they will take on my case.

Rang bank and after ringing, ringing, ringing (you get the gist) finally got through to Jason. Explained what the man from the FO had said and told him in no uncertain terms they were acting illegally and that I was going nowhere and if need be I would contact the press and TV as well as DSS and highlight what they are doing to the sick and disabled.

He then asked me for my details (when he got chance to get a word in)and said he did not know my claim......I told him he was going to know my claim very well........but will look into it and get back to me, hopefully today, with a decision. I also informed him of the time I would be out this afternoon at hospital receiving treatment so not to call then.

Watch this space!

Chris

aka a women on a mission now !:mad:

Jailbird. Ring HSBC Quality Service Team and politely explain the issue about the benefit and ask them if they will settle the case.

Quote Banking Code Section on Hardship. Put it in writing and post it to them tomorrow.

If you get fobbed off.

Ring them again and ask for the telephone number for there Public Relationships Office as you will be calling the local / national press and TV and this is a last request for them to enter into a meaningful dialogue. Also mention to the best of your known the taking of benefits is illegal and therefore you would like to know the name and address of the HSBC Bank and HSBC Group Directors who sit on Audit and or Compliance Committee as you want to highlight to these non-exec directors the illegal acts the bank is doing.

Then write a compliant letter to FOS and cosider highlight you issue to BBA and FSA.

Hi Noddy,

Thanks for your reply.

I phoned Quality Service Team who informed me they are no longer dealing with this claim and I would have to speak to DG.

If I get nowhere with Jason (DG) then I will tke your advice. Thanks.

I have copied your email and will try everyone.Hope I don't have to resort to this but will if I am cornered.

Will keep you posted

Chris:mad:

I am originally from preston. So here is what I would do.

Ring them back and tell they still have a responsibility to deal with you. If they give you the fod off here is the line to quote. Be polite, show no feeling or emotion.

"I wish this telephone conversation to be recorded. Is it?"

Let them answer. If no then ask them to transfer you to an adviser who is.

"...as I want this to be used as evidence that I have started a compliant against HSBC Bank plc regarding the taking of benefits. I wish for you to consider this immediately as the law regarding benefit is not part of the OFT Test Case. Therefore the FSA Waiver is not applicable in this case."

Wait for a reply. If no reply ask him / her if they understand. If not, ask for a manager.

"If you do believe this compliant is covered by the FSA Waiver, then please put this in writing."

Wait for a reply. If no reply ask him / her if they understand. If not, ask for a manager.

"Also I believe you subscribe to the Banking Code?"

Wait for a reply.

BBA - British Bankers' Association - 14. Financial difficulties - how we can help

"Section 14 of the Banking Code states you will '...consider cases of financial difficulty sympathetically and positively'. I do not feel you are doing this".

Wait for a reply.

"When will they reply to your questions?"

Wait for a reply.

"Have you logged this on my file. Can you repeat to me what has been entered."

Then send a letter of this conversation the next day.

Thanks Noddy,

I actually live in Leyland.

Am still waiting to hear from DG Sols (Jason) with a reply. If not the one I want will do that Friday (going to Haydock races tomorrow).

Thanks again.

Chris

The 'Nice Man' Jason has just rung me and he said

'due to the exceptional circumstances he is going to ask for a print out of my account and get back to me Monday with an offer'

THERE IS A GOD UP THERE AFTER ALL

Oh, and I put £2 on at the races yesterday and won £122.40 !

So excited ......will let you all know the end result Monday.

Chris

aka Jailbird

Well done JB that's great news!

26/03/06 - 1st letter sent

16/04/07 - LBA Sent

08/05/07 - MCOL Submitted

08/05/07 - 2 copies charges sent to court

14/05/07 - Claim served

11/05/07 - Acknowledgment of Service

21/05/07 - 2 copies charges sent to DG

06/06/07 - DG defended

18/06/07 - Noitice of Transfer

22/06/07 - 1st nudge to DG

I certainly have Lattie.

Don't think I will sleep much over the weekend !

What a dreadful week it has been but has ended on quite a good note I think. Surprising what you can do when someone pushes your button eh ?

(Dont go there Freaky!)

Chris:)

Bit of an update.............

I wrote to my MP last week ( when I was going through a mentally deranged period ...........well more deranged than normal then ) and received a letter today asking for information to enable him to take this matter up on my behalf !

So if they don't come up with the full amount on Monday I shall throw this one in and offer to copy the letter and send it in a email to them. Ha !

Chris:D :D

OK.........

Jason rang me and said he has still not received reply from HSBC regarding my settlement. He should get it today and will ring me again in the morning!

I told him that i have been in touch with my MP and he is prepared to take the case on for me, along with the Financial Ombudsman, and is waiting for me to email him today with their response. I then said I will email the information from Jason to David Borrow and ask him, like myself, to hang on until tomorrow but I won't wait any longer.

Said that it is the bank that has acted illegally not me and that DG are condoning their actions.

I will report back tomorrow.

Chris

aka Jailbird:mad:

I can not get contact DG

For joining and memberships of this not very exclusive club, please contact HSBC Service Quality Team.

Join the club. I would suggest you search the forum for the telephone number of Jason Newbold. He does pick up the phone now and again.