Jump to content

Halifax Hassle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

:| :| :|

My bank account is currently overdrawn because of excessive bank charges. I have tried to request bank statements but each time the bank use my £5 payment for admin charges to reduce the oustanding debt which is entirely made up of bank charges. How do I get the bank to send me 6 years statements despite being overdrawn? Help, please, anyone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Niklowe

hi. and welcome. you need to send the letter in the link below. First of all you really need to read the FAQ's to get an idea how to proceed




You will have to enclose a fee of £10 with the letter. They are obliged in law to send you all your account details when you send this letter


Have a look through these links


http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....se-read-these/

Example Step-By-Step Instructions





Good luck but you won't need it


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Beautifulday,


Welcome to the forum.


Please take time to read the faq's

Please find your banks forum and start a thread;

(your user name) V (banks name)

use the template letters.




Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.


Finally good Luck.



If my advice helps please tip the scales, left

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...