PPI help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have been reading my PPi agreement and its says you can cancel within 30 days, now those 30 days are not up yet and i dont want the PPI will the PPI be removed from the value of the loan or not as it is one of these single payment ones and i dont want it help please:confused:

Yes you can cancel withing 30 days, make sure you follow the cancellation procedure on the docs. Phone, & do all mail recorded delivery, and demand replys.

Hello,

I agree with grumpy, follow the correct procedure and do everything in writing recorded delivery. Don't beleive a word they say if you ring them only until it is written down on correspondence to you.

Also if they say that you have to take out a new loan at a higher interest rate, refuse and ring the FSA for advice.

Well spotted and good luck

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Make sure you keep copies of all correspondence too, along with the recorded delivery receipts, you can also get a copy of the signature that used when the letter was delivered from the royal mail track and trace website.

They will not like to cancel their nice little earner if they can get away with it.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.